Parrikar Speaks On Crucial Issues Of Procurement
Raksha Mantri Manohar Parrikar spoke to media on the sidelines of an event in the capital. Following are some of the highlights of his interaction on a host of issues concerning defence procurement, selection of chief of armed forces, state of OFB, OROP and other issues.
Strategic Partnership (SP) Model
Make In India
* Naval LCA to be developed only for technology demonstration
* Navy needs twin engine fighter.
* Navy will participate in developing the model but will not be commercially produced.
On new fighter jet lines
On single engine fighter
On Making Twin engine fighter in India
On Working On Ordnance Factory Boards
* OFBs to be given a chance to produce assault rifles for the Army
* On new assault rifle for Army, Four months given to OFB to prove new design.
* If it doesn’t work, the same will be done under fast track.
* There had been an increase in OFB productivity this year
* Increase in productivity is more in arms and ammunition and not vehicles as was in the past.
Increased Power To Armed Forces
On Su 30
On Selection of Chief of Armed Forces
On OROP/Other Facilities For Retired Personnel
Go to Admin » appearance » Widgets » and move a widget into Footer2 Widget Zone
Go to Admin » appearance » Widgets » and move a widget into Footer1 Widget Zone
© 2016 Defence Aviation All Rights Reserved.