2 Jaish-E-Mohammad moles helped India’s surgical strikes

Exactly a year after the Indian Army carried surgical strikes across the LoC to avenge the Uri terror attack, an Army Major who led the secret operation to decimate terrorists launch pads has revealed that two operatives of dreaded Jaish-E-Mohammad had helped providing vital details.

The revelations were made by the army Major who was leading the operation, who was using a code name Major Mike Tango in his radio communications during the most fearless surgical strikes, which were officially announced the very next day by the Director General of Military operation.

“Through mass communications we contacted 4 assets across the LoC. Two local villegers in POK and 2 Jaish e Mohammad operatives who had been turned by the Indian agencies a few years ag,” Major Mike Tango told authors of the Book, Shiv Aroor and Rahul Singh, who said the officers was fully backed by the Army and the Government.

This is for the first time that the army approved versions of the Surgical strikes have come out in open, which had been shrouded in mystery, guarded by protocols and totally off limit to the public due to the sensitivity of the information.

In a book titled “India’s Most Fearless” the army major has given some glimpses of the operation, that was officially made public on Sep 29, 2016 by the Army.
To add to the authenticity of the details, Army Chief General Bipin Rawat has written the forward of the book.

The Army Major, who was on temporary duty in Siachen was summoned a day after the Uri attack to carry out the surgical mission.

Pakistan has been denying the strikes, calling it a figment of imagination, sometime even calling it bollywood kind stuff.

You may also read!

India And The European Commission Sign A Co-Operation Agreement To Share Earth Observation Satellite Data

In a boost to cooperation between India and Europe in the area of space, India's Department of Space and


How Long Must IAF Wait For Its New Fighter?

While many issues of common interest and concern to both countries were discussed during French President Emmanuel Macron’s recent


NSA Ajit Doval Heads For Washington To Get India-us 2+2 Dialogue Back On Track

National security advisor Ajit Doval left for Washington on Monday night on a two-day official visit to meet his


Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.

Mobile Sliding Menu