Force Motors inks JV pact with Germany’s MTU Friedrichshafen


Force Motorstoday said it has entered a joint venture agreement with Germany’s MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH, an arm of Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, to foray into the business of engines.

The purpose is to set up a JV in India for development, manufacture and marketing of engines, engines for power generation, complete power generators and engines for various applications like rail, Force Motors said in a regulatory filing.

Force Motors will hold 51 per cent of total equity shares and the rest 49 per cent will be with MTU, it added. Read More…

You may also read!

Meghalaya HC pulls up airline operators for ‘misleading’ it on Umroi airport operations

The Meghalaya high court has sought an explanation from several airline operators for trying to mislead the court with “false” reasons

Read More...

Air fares soar as IndiGo cancels flights

Air fares to most domestic destinations from Chennai remain high as Indi-Go is cancelling flights daily. Though the number

Read More...

GMR set up sub-committee to consider demerger of airport biz

In what could be a precursor to the GMR group clearing the decks for taking its airports business public,

Read More...

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.

Mobile Sliding Menu