India-US 2+2 Dialogue To Be Held In Delhi On September 6


The inaugural ‘twoplus-two’ dialogue between India and the US will take place here on September 6, the external affairs ministry said on Friday. The strategic top-level talks, agreed upon by US President Donald Trump and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June last year, were put off by the US twice this year.

“Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj and Raksha Mantri (defence minister) Nirmala Sitharaman will host the US Secretary of State, Michael R Pompeo, and US Secretary of Defence, James Mattis, in New Delhi on 6 September 2018, for the inaugural 2+2 dialogue,” a spokesperson for the ministry said.

“The 2+2 meeting will cover a broad range of bilateral, regional and global issues of shared interest, with a view to strengthening strategic and security ties between the two countries.” Read More

You may also read!

‘If need arises, we will go for surgical strikes again’ says Northern Army Commander

“Indian Army is capable of meeting any contingency or challenge along the borders,” said Lt Gen Ranbir Singh, General

Read More...

To keep IAF flying, India will pull aircraft from French graveyard

Beginning December, India will literally be pulling aircraft from a graveyard in France to keep the Indian Air Force

Read More...

India Cannot Be Assured About Its Security Without Total Self-reliance In Defence Production: Bhagwat

India cannot be assured about its security without total self-reliance in defence production: Bhagwat in Vijaydashmi address.

Read More...

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.

Mobile Sliding Menu