Mike Pompeo And Jim Mattis To Visit New Delhi For High-level Talks


The inaugural 2+2 dialogue between India and the US will be held on September 6 in New Delhi, the State Department announced today, ending the uncertainty over the much-awaited meeting seen as a vehicle to elevate the strategic bilateral ties and address the challenges in the Indo-Pacific region.

The twice-delayed dialogue was earlier scheduled for July 6 in Washington, but was postponed by the US on June 27, citing “unavoidable reasons”.

Earlier this year also, the dialogue had been postponed due to uncertainty over the confirmation of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as US President Donald Trump’s new Secretary of State. Pompeo was later confirmed as Secretary of State in April.  Read More

You may also read!

‘If need arises, we will go for surgical strikes again’ says Northern Army Commander

“Indian Army is capable of meeting any contingency or challenge along the borders,” said Lt Gen Ranbir Singh, General

Read More...

To keep IAF flying, India will pull aircraft from French graveyard

Beginning December, India will literally be pulling aircraft from a graveyard in France to keep the Indian Air Force

Read More...

India Cannot Be Assured About Its Security Without Total Self-reliance In Defence Production: Bhagwat

India cannot be assured about its security without total self-reliance in defence production: Bhagwat in Vijaydashmi address.

Read More...

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.

Mobile Sliding Menu