No, US is not completely withdrawing its forces from Syria


The US said on Thursday, February 21, that a small contingent of its troops will stay back in Syria even though President Donald Trump had ordered for a “full” withdrawal of its forces from the war-ravaged country.

In a statement, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said: “A small peace keeping group of about 200 will remain in Syria for (a) period of time.” In December last year, the US president ordered a “full” and “rapid” pull-out of the military from Syria saying that the Islamic State had been defeated.

The decision met strong criticism both within the US and outside as experts and Washington’s allies predicted major security collapse as a result of such decision. Read More

You may also read!

Save Jet without pandering to individual interests and ego

On Friday, banks, led by State Bank of India (SBI), showed serious interest in favour of a ‘professional team’

Read More...

Jet Airways’ lenders may acquire substantial stake in airline till new promoters come in

Lenders of Jet Airways are likely to pick up a substantial stake in the debt-laden airline till a new

Read More...

Crackdown on terror! Twenty-five assets linked to LeT chief Hafiz Sayed to be attached soon

Twenty-five assets linked to LeT chief Hafiz Sayed, four to Shabir Shah, and other immovable facilities in the name

Read More...

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.

Mobile Sliding Menu