Suspension Of Operations By Security Forces Likely To Continue In J&k After Ramzan: Sources


Suspension of anti-terror operations by security forces in Jammu in Kashmir is likely to continue after Ramzan. The Ministry of Home Affairs had on May 16, 2018, asked security forces not to launch operations in J&K during the holy month of Ramzan. The ministry had said that the decision had been taken to help the “peace-loving Muslims observe Ramzan in a peaceful environment”. The Centre had also said that the security forces reserved “the right to retaliate if attacked or if essential to protect the lives of innocent people”.

As per Zee Media sources, the government has received feedback that the move has got a positive response in the Kashmir Valley. However, in the wake of the ceasefire, there has been an increase in firing and shelling by Pakistan along the border, which does not want the move to be successful in the state.

Security forces have been retaliating with full force and as per BSF reports, Pakistan has had to suffer three times more than India. The para-military force is said to have been sending daily reports of the operations at the border to the Home Ministry. Read More…

You may also read!

LeT Giving Management Training To Pakistani Engineers: Sources

Pakistan-based terrorist organisation Lashkar-e-Toiba is reportedly providing teaching management courses to engineers in the country at its headquarters in Lahore.

Read More...

Japan Halts Missile Drills After Trump-kim Summit: Reports

Japan has halted evacuation drills simulating a North Korean missile attack in the wake of historic talks between Washington

Read More...

Countries That Increased Their Nuke Weapons In 2017

America's 2018 Nuclear Posture Review dictated U.S. nuclear policy makers to return as a great power and suggested the

Read More...

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.

Mobile Sliding Menu